Services we provide
With the guidance, knowledge, and support of our Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs), our teams work closely with our patients and their clinical teams in order to provide the most clinically appropriate mobility solutions. From initial evaluation to final fitting and delivery, our AdaptRehab team helps assist our patients through every step of the process.
- Complex Power Wheelchairs w/ Power Seating Components and Alternate Drive Controls
- Custom Manual Wheelchairs (Folding & Rigid)
- Custom Manual Tilt-in-Space Wheelchairs
- Standard Power Wheelchairs & Scooters
- Custom Seating & Positioning Solutions
- Pediatric Wheelchairs (Power & Manual) & Strollers
- Pediatric Specialty Products
- Adaptive Bathing Equipment
- Home Accessibility Solutions
- Service & Repair
Contact Us Today:
Comprehensive Mobility Solutions
When mobility equipment is being ordered for a new patient, we will be requesting information about the patient and documentation that supports the need for the equipment. The following list is the information needed to secure funding for your new mobility equipment.
- Insurance Information
- Height and Weight
- Beneficiary’s name
- Beneficiary’s date of birth
- Start date of order
- Equipment needed (i.e. power wheelchair or wheel-chair, cushion, back, critical components, etc.)
- Signature of treating Physician, Date, and NPI #
- Chart notes from the Physician
- Chart notes from the PT/OT – Notes need to be signed by Physician
- Please specify if the client needs to be scheduled for a specialty evaluation.
- Please specify if the client is discharging, when and to where.
- Contact information for individuals, other than yourself, that we need to speak to for scheduling appointments or additional questions.